Some light reading for you… if you are still interested…
This TDG article considers the different theories for the sources of Covid-19 and comes up with a startling conclusion and taps into work that others have been working upon, including compelling analysis that Covid-19 is manmade!
About this site
This site was set up in the wake of the strange Tory victory in the 2019 General Election. Strange because it was won by the Tories by the precise margin predicted by Dominic Cummings – 80 seats – and confounding all other polls. See this post.
What magic was Dominic Cummings using? IT magic! Used in conjunction with standard methods of commercial marketting and Pyschological Operations. The novel use of technology to infulence elections was invented by Cambridge Analytic and has been proven worldwide…
- Read How Cambridge Analytica was set up
- And the Impact it made and how it was “uncovered
- How did they do it
- Technology background can also found here and here
A collection of the evidence for the GE2019 Fraud is given here. Postal vote fraud is nothing new to UK politics as evidence here. The government itself admits the “system is under strain” – even without considering the impact of technology (particularly the use of bots, AI and Big Data).
What have they done?
Since January, the UK Prime Minister has busily been avoiding taking responsibility for anything…
- Potential WW3 – Johnson was on holiday
- Covid-19 – got sick
- At least the Covid-19 Policies were propping up the rich and giving them a holiday too.
- Using taxpayers money for friends – nothing to see here.
- It’s almost like we under a barrage of news so dense that we will forget all about Brexit and other bad news, created by a gang of billionaires.
- Using the British Army to use (continue to use?) pysops during the Covid-19 crisis.
- In fact use of Big Data with Covid-19 as the pretext to strip privacy rights could ensure the end of democracy.
- Dominic Cummings is now mainstream news. What is his motivation?
Response by Election Commission and Infromation Commissioner Office is given here. They both admit to problems with “social media” and data analytics but have no solutions.
Gaslighting – there is nothing to see… 😉