Ripped off from Facebook with Gaslighting Adjustments…
The odd nugget of journalistic genius and wisdom whereby Jeremy Corbyn is blamed for the loss of the election needs to be addressed. This is an attempt at covering-up the widespread PysOp against Corbyn. That’s why people supposedly “didn’t like him.”
The fact that he behaved less ruthlessly than your average politician DID NOT lose him the election at all. If it wasn’t for the illegal rigging of the result he won fair and square. The #antisemitism lies and #propaganda weren’t enough to do the hatchet job on their own. That’s why the Russian interference documents will never be published. Any document that goes anywhere near it will be swamped with redaction lines. This government is corrupt. Observe how the #jobsfortheboys #nepotism is ever present.
Look at the huge areas of gaslighting currently happening in June 2020:
- Continuing destruction of the environment and health standards. While eyes are on #COVID19 they are dismantling and overwriting all sorts of things such as food labelling and standards to allow the introduction of GMO foods, hormone injected beef and cholrinated chicken… or restarting fracking… or starting the planning process for a SECOND new Nuclear power station. HS2, the whitest elephant in the room, blunders on. We need rail investment, but honestly, it would be cheaper to build a tunnel from London to Birmingham than this nature-blighting, vanity project.
- Human rights. The small print accompanying everything they do, but we, me, you, everyone, are not informed of the really awful bits. If you dig you’ll find them. Our rights are being eroded by the day, just play around with searches and you’ll find all sorts. #powergrabs
- Funding for Overseas Aid will go, that was announced this week. Thinly veiled statements of intent to reduce funding for countries with black citizens in favour of white populations. So much for #blacklivesmatter
- In your face embarassment. A £million for a paint job on an aeroplane for Presidential-style jaunts. Peanut money, I guess, but its return will be increasing British embarassment every time BJ steps out of it.
- The Rich Getting Away With It. Prince Andrew will see no force applied for him to face old murdered Epstein’s antics. The rich are on holiday… A new royal yacht. Shame about the poor people.
- Expect Austerity Measures. Austerity is no more a useful or necessary strategy than it ever was. #austerity #unnecessary What we need is a Jobs Guarentee, Modern Monetary Theory and a Green New Deal – the right wing agenda in UK and USA is unlikely to deliver us any change to the current capitalist foot stamping on the face of humanity. Triple lock on pensions is to go. They could also tax the rich! But they won’t of course.
- The constant lies from the UK government! Lies about COVID death numbers, for instance. The total is at least 20,000 more than the “official” toll. Withholding the newer, higher R number. None of the “5 rules” satisfied. #science A 2nd wave of COVID19 is surely unavoidable; though they try to mould every detail on briefings to sound like all the stupid measures they’re about to take aren’t going to kill lots of people. They stopped “following the science” months ago but they lie about it. They blame Apple for the flop of the contact tracing app but that’s a lie too, they never even spoke to them. Hancock just stood there lying into the camera, not realising that Apple may be able to hear him. #idiot #liar
- Brexit Disaster Imminent. A worldwide pandemic isn’t important enough to slow that runaway train down! Pile that on top of the #pandemic and see what a catastrophe we’ve got on our hands. A brilliant legacy for our kids and grandkids. All the Brexiteers will be dead, they won’t be the ones to feel the pain.
- An Un-United Kingdom. #Scotland is likely to not only go Independent but rebuild Hadrian’s Wall!
- No change in the mainstream media propaganda machine which includes not only the right-wing, billionaire-backed newspapers but also the BBC, all TV, all Hollywood output. Even social media platforms! It is all Gaslighting. If it was just shades of opinion it wouldn’t be so bad. But no the real facts are not even being discussed. Meanwhile, Julian Assange is slowly but surely dying, again where’s the media coverage and outrage? Another hero that should be celebrated, but he’ll die instead. He has committed no crime (that he hasn’t paid for) Unless you say publishing factually correct information on war crimes, a crime. #wikileaks
Welcome to the Brave New 1984 World Order.