The DailyGasLamp’s most popular post is Election Fraud 2019 written soon after the UK General Election in December 2019. Well, get ready for more Election Fraud in 2020 in the USA Presidential Elections. It happened in 2016, do you think it has got any better since then?
Recap of GE2019. In the UK…
- Boris Johnson was leading a minority government but did not seek any compromise.
- The election campaigning focused down onto just three words “Get Brexit Down”. (To be fair, Johnson also mentioned “Our Fabulous NHS” too but without any consistent detail behind the phrase).
- Dominic Cummings was the mastermind behind the Conservative Election strategy. He was familar enough with Cambridge Analytica’s method of Big Data analysis and AI to rig elections via social media to create his Voter Intentions Collection Systems (VICS) which was used successfully for the EU Referendum in 2016.
- Key to the Cummings approach is having better knowledge of the Voter Intentions and the state of the electoral roll. The electoral roll was being “updated” during the course of the election campaign thus providing plenty of scope for voter suppression especially vote suppression of postal votes. Who are more likely to be suppressed: young adults, renters, mobile workers, migrants… the very people who would likely not to be voting Conservative. All this knowledge is known as “Situational Awareness”.
- Cummings was able to predict in November, an 80 seat majority for the Consevatives. After a dreadful campaign where Johnson was boo-ed, did little camapigning on the streets, not bothering to address key issues such as Climate Change, corruption in government (Russia Report, Arcuri scandall) etc, with other polls shifting wildly, they won with exactly an 80 seat majority.
- They was no-one celebrating the victory on the streets. It was a shock win! There were a few protests but nothing of the scale of Belarus popular revolt. After all, most people still believe the BBC, despite its unprecedently biased coverage of the election.
There is a right wing atlantic cabal. What happens state-side happens in the UK and vice versa. So 2020 is the US presidential election, and according to to Salon and Greg Plast (in his new book “How Trump Stole 2020”, written as a warning rather than a prediction), Donald Trump is planning fraud to secure his 2020 re-election. The main tactic is voter suppression. He has already been doing this for a while… consider the following:
- George W Bush used his brother Jeb to perform voter suppression in Florida to win that state (and hence the election) in the 2000.
- Georgia Republicans have an all-too-well documented history of managing elections in ways that benefit their candidacies while diminishing opportunities for African-American voters to cast ballots.
- The Supreme Court has been stuffed with Trump-appointed judges…
- Trump benefited from Cambridge Analytica’s support in 2016 returning a result that confounded usual polling methods.
- Plast commented that the Democrats also used voter suppression to deny Bernie Sanders a primary win in California thus stopping his Presidential campaign.
- US Postal worker fear that postal votes will be suppressed because the US Post Office is being defunded and automatic letter sorting machines are being removed from sorting offices. Obviously a two-edged sword here, but consider the impact of Covid-19 on voting habits…
- 19/8 Update: The automatic letter sorting machines removal is being stopped now. But this stop applies only to the Red States (Republican) and not the Blue States (Democrat) (where the sorting machines have already been removed). The Red State blog claims the Democrats are conspiracy theorists and take pot shots at random tweets…
For those who don’t get it, here’s what will happen on election night. Due to the fact that millions have already been purged from the rolls & that the USPS is being undermined, there will be mass chaos as to what the real vote is. Trump will declare victory no matter what…Lee Camp